Setting up a recurring donation is easy to do!
1. After you enter your recurring donation amount (minimum of $5), select "Yes" to indicate it is a recurring donation.
2. On the form that appears, select: 1) When you want the first installment of your donation to be made; 2) How often you would like the gift to be made (every x number of days, weekly, monthly, quarterly or annually); and 3) When you would like the donation to end (by a certain date, after a certain number of payments, after a certain amount has been donated, or never).
3. After completing the information on the page, click "Add to Cart."
4. You will either need to sign in to your existing account or create an account. (If you've already signed in, you'll automatically be directed to the Payment & Billing section of the donation process).
5. Enter your payment and billing information and click Submit to complete the transaction.
A donor account on ColoradoGives.org is needed for recurring donations in order to track the parameters you set up and to process donations according to your direction. A donor account also allows the automatically-generated acknowledgement letters to be stored on your account so you can access them at your convenience. In order to maintain compliance with security standards, Community First Foundation does not store your complete credit card or bank account information.