1. Click "Log In" button at top of website. Select "Login as Donor", then click "Forgot Password."
2. At the Sign In page, click on the "Forgot Password" button.
3. When prompted, enter the email address associated with your account; then click the "Reset Password" button.
4. When you do this, one of two things will happen:
- If you've set your security questions and answers, you will be asked two of these questions. If your answers are correct, you will be prompted to reset your password immediately. If you can't remember the answers, please email cogives@CommunityFirstFoundation.org and we will assist you. If your answers are incorrect twice, you will receive a message to contact your system administrator. Email cogives@CommunityFirstFoundation.org and we will assist you.
- If you have NOT set security questions and answers, an email will be sent to the donor account email in our system with a link to reset your password. If you do not see the link email in your inbox, be sure to check your spam/junk folder(s).