We have gift cards you can use to donate on ColoradoGives.org. These cards can be purchased on ColoradoGives.org for as little as $5 and up to $99,999.99. They are sent electronically to your friends and family. The recipients of Giving Cards can use them to support any nonprofit featured on ColoradoGives.
How It Works
1. You purchase a Giving Card on ColoradoGives.org and write a personal message to the person to whom you're sending the eCard.
2. An email with the Giving Card is sent to the person you designated.
3. The recipient of the Giving Card can go to ColoradoGives, find a charity he/she'd like to support, and use the code on the Giving Card to complete the donation process.
- Giving Cards expire five years from date of purchase, and any dollars not used after that time are transferred to an unrestricted fund at Community First Foundation.
- Giving Cards are tax deductible for the purchaser only.
The person using a Giving Card receives confirmation on-screen and in an email acknowledging the amounts and organizations designated, but this confirmation clearly indicates that the amounts designated through the use of the Giving Card are not tax deductible for them.