To set up a Fundraising Page, you'll need a free ColoradoGives.org donor account. You can then set up a page to promote a charity for any reason. Maybe you're running in a charitable marathon, or perhaps you'd like people to give donations in lieu of birthday or wedding presents – whatever the reason, supporting nonprofits is easy to do on ColoradoGives.org.
1. Log in or create your ColoradoGives donor account.
2. Navigate to the "My Campaigns" tab of your account.
3. On the "My Campaigns" tab, click on "Create Campaign".
4. Enter the information you want on your Fundraising Page. You can include a photo and video about the charity you're supporting and a personal message asking friends and family to donate.
5. Decide when and for how long you want your fundraising page to be visible to the public, and when you're ready, submit to the nonprofit for approval.
The nonprofit reviews the information and either approves the page or contacts you with any questions or concerns.
Once you have a Fundraising Page set up, an email is sent to the nonprofit for whom you are raising money, and the nonprofit will need to approve the fundraising page before it goes live on ColoradoGives.org. Remember to tell others about it by sending the fundraising page's custom URL in an email or share it on social media.
You can also watch this how-to video.