1. Search for a nonprofit or fundraising page on ColoradoGives.org.
2. Click the "Donate" button on its search result listing.
3. Enter or select the amount you want to donate.
4. Under Donation Frequency, click the button "Colorado Gives Day". Enter the details of your donation, and click "Add to Cart."
5. To donate to more than one organization, click "add more nonprofits to cart" on the next page and keep going! When all of your scheduled donations are in the cart, continue checking out by logging in or creating a donor account, entering your payment information, and then pressing submit. You will need to click the "Colorado Gives Day" button for each donation you want to schedule for Colorado Gives Day.
Note to Donors: Donations placed in your cart are stored only when you are logged into your donor account. If you are not logged in before you close the tab or browser, the donations in the cart will be removed. Donations will also be removed when you are not logged in and two hours pass with no activity.
Note to Nonprofits: Scheduled, one-time donations for Colorado Gives Day 2020, will qualify for a boost from the $1 Million Incentive Fund and count toward the prize tally if they process successfully on December 8, 2020. Please note that scheduled donations are not reflected on fundraising page tallies until Colorado Gives Day.