There are two places to enter pictures for your Fundraising Page.
The first is to add a picture/logo as a Campaign Creator, this will show on the fundraising page in a thumbnail size on the right side.
The second is a large area where you can add pictures or video links that shows as a gray box when left empty. This is the Multimedia section.
If you have already created your campaign and need to add Multimedia:
- Login to your Donor Account on www.ColoradoGives.org
- Click on the My Account button in the top right corner
- Click on the My Campaigns section
- Click the edit/update button next to your campaign and at the bottom of the form there is a Green button section to add Multimedia content.
- Continue Adding Multimedia Content as desired
Please note that Videos must be uploaded to YouTube and shared publicly for your YouTube link to work on your fundraising page.
Changes can take a few hours to update in Search.