Most IRS letters can be found using the tool on the IRS website.
- Go to https://apps.irs.gov/app/eos/
- Use the filters to search by name or EIN
- Scroll below the search box for the results (it seems as tho the page has not refreshed but it has)
- Click on the organization name
- Letters of Determination are available for download here.
- You will need to copy the .tif file into a Word Doc in order to be able to upload it to your ColoradoGives Nonprofit Portal.
If your letter is not listed please contact the IRS. Information about ways to contact the IRS, including phone numbers, are found here: https://www.irs.gov/charities-non-profits/contact-irs-exempt-organizations