IRS letters (2014 and later) can be found using the tool on the IRS website.
- Go to https://apps.irs.gov/app/eos/
- Use the filters to search by name or EIN
- Scroll below the search box for the results (it seems as tho the page has not refreshed but it has)
- Click on the organization name
- Letters of Determination are available for download here.
You will need to copy the .tif file into a Word Doc in order to be able to upload it to your ColoradoGives Nonprofit Portal.
If your letter is not listed, you will need to use the info found here.
Click on the link for form 4506-B and mail to the address listed in order to apply for your letter - please enroll while you are waiting on your letter, just let the ColoradoGives Team know that you have requested a copy.