Please note that all donations on ColoradoGives.org are processed in US dollar. International donors should be cognizant of conversion rates.
Your Organization Can Join ColoradoGives.org for FREE
If your organization is NEW to the platform and meets these eligibility requirements.
Donating and fundraising on ColoradoGives.org is safe, secure, and simple. Organizations can use ColoradoGives.org to raise funds for their organization, and donors will automatically receive a tax-deductible receipt.
Organizations Not Eligible
Unfortunately, the following organizations are not eligible to participate (but we still love you for the great work you do!):
- Private foundations (filing a 990PF)
- Supporting organizations (charity status of 509(a)(3))
- Public safety organizations (charity status of 509(a)(4))
Don't satisfy the basic eligibility requirements?
If your organization does not meet the basic eligibility requirements, you may still be able to use ColoradoGives.org! Here’s how:
Fiscally Sponsored Organizations
If your organization is fiscally sponsored, then there is still a way for you to participate:
- Your fiscal sponsor would need to satisfy all the basic eligibility requirements and set-up a nonprofit profile on ColoradoGives.org
- Once your fiscal sponsor has a nonprofit profile, then you can set-up a fundraising page associated with their nonprofit profile.
If you have any additional questions, please reach out here.