Your Organization Can Join ColoradoGives.org for FREE
If your organization is NEW to the platform and meets these eligibility requirements.
Donating and fundraising on ColoradoGives.org is safe, secure, and simple. Organizations can use ColoradoGives.org to raise funds for their organization, and donors will automatically receive a tax-deductible receipt.
Organizations Not Eligible
Unfortunately, the following organizations are not eligible to participate (but we still love you for the great work you do!):
- Private foundations (filing a 990PF)
- Supporting organizations (charity status of 509(a)(3))
- Public safety organizations (charity status of 509(a)(4))
Accessing Your Organization Page With Admin Access
Once you receive a confirmation email from ColoradoGives.org's support team, you can now access your organization’s page! Read the full FAQ here, here’s how:
- Login to coloradogives.org/login
- Click your name in the top right-hand corner of the page
- Select your organization from the dropdown menu
- You should be accessing your page as an organization admin!
You’ll know you’re on your organization profile page as an admin if you see the dashboard on the left-hand side of your page.
Don't satisfy the basic eligibility requirements?
If your organization does not meet the basic eligibility requirements, you may still be able to use ColoradoGives.org! Here’s how:
Fiscally Sponsored Organizations
If your organization is fiscally sponsored, then your fiscal sponsor would need to satisfy all basic eligibility requirements and set-up a nonprofit profile on ColoradoGives.org. Once your fiscal sponsor has a nonprofit profile, then you can set-up a fundraising page associated with their nonprofit profile.