Colorado Gives remains FREE for nonprofits to join.
Robust out-of-the box functionality is also FREE. A few examples include: fundraising pages (peer-to-peer, team, and group), donation widget, and a donation form on ColoradoGives.org.
ColoradoGives.org also offers two subscriptions plans for additional functionality for nonprofit organizations:
- The Customized Embeddable Donation Form (that is, a form you can put on your own website) is available ONLY to nonprofits on ColoradoGives.org for a low rate of $19 a month. All donations made through the form will process through Colorado Gives using our low fee structure. To learn more about the form, click here.
- The Advanced Plan ($69 a month) provides organizations the ability to utilize more comprehensive tools and features in addition to the included Customized Embeddable Donation Form. You can learn more about the plans here. *Please note the pricing on this page does not reflect the special deal you get by being on ColoradoGives.org
Donors who give through ColoradoGives.org pay one fee. That fee is 3.99% and includes processing and platform fees. When donors do not cover the fee, only the 2.05% payment processing is withheld from the donation.
Organizations have two donation processing fee options available to them.
Option 1 (recommended): Allow donors to cover fees
Donors will be asked to cover an optional 3.99% per transaction fee to include all platform and payment processing fees. However, your organization will never pay more than 2.05% for processing the funds you raise.
Here's How It Works:
- Donors will be asked whether they would like to cover a transaction fee of 3.99% per transaction.
- If a donor chooses not to cover the transaction fee, your organization will never pay more than 2.05% per transaction to help cover the payment processing fees.
- So, if all of your donors choose to cover this fee, your organization will pay nothing.
- If none or some of your donors choose to cover this fee, you will be credited prior to your disbursement such that none of your aggregate transactions have a fee over 2.05% per transaction.
- Here's an example if you have a mix of uncovered and covered donations:
Example: If you received 10 donations for $10 each during the disbursement period and donors covered the fees for only 4 donations, your total uncovered fees deduction would be $1.23 (2.05% for 6 transactions).
Option 2: Subtract fees from disbursements:
If you would not like donors to be able to cover transactions fees, choose "Subtract fees from disbursements."
No checkbox option to cover the fee will be shown and the 2.05% fee will be subtracted from the donor's contribution after they complete their transaction. That is, your nonprofit will pay 2.05% all the time for every transaction.
Need Help? Have Questions?
If you have any questions about our pricing on ColoradoGives.org, please reach out here.