If you are an administrator for your organization, you can view a donations report online by following these steps:
1. Log-in to your administrative account
2. Select '[Organization Name]' from the user icon at the top-right of the page
3. Select the 'Reports' section on the left-hand dashboard
4. Within the sub-menu select 'Donations' to view donations to your organization.
5. You’re able to view all the information associated with each donation to your organization on ColoradoGives.org.
At the top of the report, you can filter and search for particular donations.
Please note, the report will automatically display donations from your last 30 days. If you would to adjust the time range, simply select the dropdown on "Time period."
Additionally, you can also filter by "Campaign type" too, to see only those donations from a specific fundraising page or event or team campaign.
You can also sort by "Donation type," meaning you can filter to show only recurring donations, offline donations or refunded donations. This is useful for accounting reconciliation, and to segment out different types of donors for future appeals.
6. We’ve simplified the screen view of your donor data to show the most important information, but you can still download the full donation details as a .CSV file to view fees, address information and more. Simply select the download icon to download your report.
7. Lastly if a donor needs a donation receipt resent, you can resend the donation receipt by selecting the tool icon next to the corresponding donation.