Colorado Gives remains FREE for nonprofits to join.
Robust out-of-the box functionality is also FREE. A few examples include: fundraising pages (peer-to-peer, team, and group), donation widget, and a donation form on ColoradoGives.org.
ColoradoGives.org also offers two subscriptions plans for additional functionality for nonprofit organizations:
- The Customized Embeddable Donation Form (that is, a form you can put on your own website) is available ONLY to nonprofits on ColoradoGives.org for a low rate of $19 a month. All donations made through the form will process through Colorado Gives using our low fee structure. To learn more about the form, click here.
- The Advanced Plan ($69 a month) provides organizations the ability to utilize more comprehensive tools and features in addition to the included Customized Embeddable Donation Form. You can learn more about the plans here. *Please note the pricing on this page does not reflect the special deal you get by being on ColoradoGives.org
Donors who give through ColoradoGives.org will be asked to cover an optional 3.99% transaction fee which covers processing and platform fees. When donors do not cover the fee, only the 2.05% payment processing is withheld from the donation.
Here's How It Works:
- Donors will be asked whether they would like to cover a transaction fee of 3.99%
- If a donor chooses not to cover the transaction fee, your organization will never pay more than 2.05% per transaction.
- So, if all of your donors choose to cover this fee, your organization will pay nothing.