Don’t panic, ColoradoGive.org's customer support team can hide your name from public view!
You can make your donation anonymous by following these steps:
- Head over to www.coloradogives.org/login
- Create a user account with the email address used when the donation was made
- Once you login, place your mouse over the top right user icon
- A dropdown menu will open up, click "[Your Name]"
- This will lead you to your user account and your contributions
- All of your donations will be listed under "Donations History". You can search for a particular donation using the field ranges and search bar, or you can simply scroll down.
- To make your donation anonymous, click on the pencil icon on the right hand side of the corresponding donation.
- Select "Hide my name from public", and click "Save".
- Your information will still be provided to the organization via their Donations Report.
Please note although we can hide your name from the donation timeline, the organizer will still be able to see your name.
Contact us here if you have any further questions.