To obtain a copy of your Certificate of Registration:
- Go to the Colorado Secretary of State’s Search for Registered Charities and Fundraisers:
- Enter your agency’s name or EIN.
- Click on Search.
- Click on your agency’s name in the search results.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, and under the header “Actions” you will see “Get
certificate of registration.” Click on that. (Note that if you do not see “Get certificate of
registration,” then you will need to contact the Secretary of State’s office directly at
303-894-2200 & press 2 or firstname.lastname@example.org to determine what you need to
submit to them in order to obtain that document).
- Save the pdf to your hard drive (i.e., your computer).
- Upload the pdf to the Documents section on the Required Documents tab of your