To obtain a copy of your Certificate of Good Standing:
- Go to the Colorado Secretary of State’s Record Identification or ID Search:
- Enter your agency’s name.
- Click on Search.
- Click on your agency’s ID Number.
- On the left side bar, you will see “For this Record...” and under that “Get a certificate of
good standing”, click on that. (Note that if you do not see “Get a certificate of good
standing”, then you will need to contact the Secretary of State’s office directly at 303-
894-2200 & press 2 or email@example.com to determine what you need to submit
to them in order to obtain that document).
- Save the pdf to your hard drive (i.e., your computer).
- Upload the pdf to the Documents section on the Required Documents tab of your